DAY 01: Arrival at Port Blair and transfer to respective hotel. Start with visit to Corbyn's Cove Beach - 7 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sunbasking & bathing. Later visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
DAY 02: After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. You could see the Deer walking by your side and the peacocks. Now proceed for Harbour Cruise (Viper Island), covering seven ports by boats, and u can see one of the big floating dry dock, the island naval harbour and mainland going vessel harbour. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
DAY 03: Early morning departure by ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). It takes approx 2 hrs to reach the island. Enjoy your afternoon at Beach number 7 on the western coast, better known as "The Radha Nagar Beach''. It is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was named "Best Beach in Asia" by Time in 2004. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island.
DAY 04: After a leisure breakfast, we sail for Elephant Beach in a Mechanized Dinghy. The travel time is around 45 minutes to reach Elephant Beach. This beach has one of the best coral reefs in the world & the underwater marine life is very lively & colourful. Snorkeling shall be provided for the couple out here. Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip or advised. After the completion of the coral island tour, return back to resort in Havelock Island. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island.
DAY 05: Day free for own activity. (Optional activity: Scuba Diving, Kayaking). Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island.
DAY 06: After check out at 9am, visit to the nearly Kala Pathar Beach.The beach gets its name from the surrounding village, which is Kala Pathar Village and the black rocks. Sail for Port Blair in the evening. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
DAY 07: Return home with memories of the ultimate holidays.
|HOTELS AT PORT BLAIR||HOTELS AT HAVELOCK||PACKAGE PRICE (PER COUPLE)|
|HILL TOP INTERNATIONAL||HOLIDAY INN BEACH RESORT OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR HOTEL/RESORT||Available on request.|
Have any doubt? Let us know
** GST 1.24% extra on final bill.
- Accommodation at Port Blair in A/C Room in Respective Hotel.
- Accommodation at Havelock in A/C Room in Respective Resort.
- Accommodation at Neil Island in Non A/C Room in Respective Resort.
- Daily Breakfast at Respective Hotels (CP).
- Airport Transfers by AC vehicle.
- Sightseeing as per tour itinerary in private AC vehicle at Port Blair & Non A/C vehicle at Havelock exclusively for the clients.
- Entry tickets & boat tickets at all sightseeing points mentioned in the itinerary.
- AC boat for Havelock & Neil island.
- Baratang trip on sharing basis or private.
- Airfare / Ship fare from Chennai/ Kolkata.
- Lunch & Dinner.
- Payments for service provided on a personal basis.
- Personal expense such as laundry, Camera Charges or any other services.
- Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc.
- Extra bed - 35% of the per couple rate before deducting TAC + 1.24% GST.
- Child (05 – 12yrs.) - 25% of the per couple rate before deducting TAC + 1.24% GST.
- Child (2 yr - 5 yrs) - 10% of the per couple rate before deducting TAC + 1.24% GST.
- Check out time for most of the hotels mentioned is 0700 hrs.
- Please note that our Executive will hold placard with your name just outside the only exit gate of the airport terminal.
- The vehicle used will be exclusive for the couple / group but will not be at disposal. It will be as per contract & will change as advised / mentioned.
- Baratang trip will be on sharing basis or private.
- Though the Islands have been witnessing a huge tourist growth but the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the Cities and other developed destinations.
- Hotel / Resort selection is on the basis of "SERVICES" provided.
- City tour, Jolly buoy/Red Skin, Baratang are closed on Monday and on Government holidays. Ross Island is closed on Wednesday. Forest museum & Chatham saw mill are closed on Sunday.
- One night stay in Port Blair on your return from Havelock is mandatory, as Havelock-Port Blair ferries do not connect with departing flights on the same day.
- Please carry a pair of swim suit/dress while visiting a beach.
- We are not responsible for room cancellation for the cancellation of flight/ferry.
- We are not responsible for cancellation of reservation due to climatic change.
- The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- 50% at the time of Reservation.
- 50% Prior 10 Days of Arrival.
- Last moment reservation will be acceptable by Cash Deposit only.
- Due to non receipt of full payment we have rights to cancel the services of customer.
- All cancellations are to be communicated in writing, & will attract a sum of INR 2500.00 minimum. Beside the forfeiture of the deposit amount, a further charge will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following when Cancellation is made.
- 15 Days more prior to the operation of the booked tour 25% of total tour cost.
- 10 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour 50% of total tour cost.
- 07 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour 100% of total tour cost.
Please note: All cancellation charges will be furthermost subject to the consideration of those engaged in arranging the itinerary. We will use all our powers to erase the cancellation charges and negotiate for the lowest possible charges.
Few Words of Operation
- Check in time as per the flight timings starts with 0630 to 1200 hrs.
- Please note that our executive will hold placard at the only one exit at the Port Blair Airport.
- Incase the guest are arriving by ship the same procedure applies as above at the main harbour.
- Tour program will be advised to you by our executive at the very first day. Please note tour program may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions here in Port Blair as the place is almost covered by tropical forest.
- The vehicle used will be exclusive for that client but will not be at disposal. It will as per contract & will change sector wise.
- As the vehicle & drivers keep changing, we request you to be careful with personal belongings.
- Sightseeing points remain closed on government holidays.
- Ships sails for Havelock at6.30am and 2pm. Return boat from Havelock same day is at 2pm and 4pm. Ship belongs to Government under Andaman & Nicobar Administration and mainly sailing of ships totally depends on weather conditions. Child above 02yrs will be charged full. No cancellation and refund will be entertained once the tickets were purchased.
- Trip to Baratang Island, Rangat, Mayabunder and Diglipur is connected by surface transport by government and private bus as well.
- Our tour program is inclusive of all entry tickets i.e. in museum and memorial etc. as per itinerary.
- Due to inclement weather condition at Port Blair, some Islands guest can visit but not advisable for snorkeling due to less or nil transparency of water and some places live coral which is seen by glass bottom boat will effect due to rain and cloudy weather. Light & Sound program at Cellular Jail which totally depends on weather conditions, as it is in amply theater Style.
- All entry tickets are applicable for child above 02 yrs.
- As the area is isolated from mainland but rich in nature and beauty (Lush green dense forest, mangrove creeks, and virgin beaches) but can not be matched to those available in the plains and other developed destinations.
- In Port Blair majority of the hotels are constructed by cement structure but in Havelock Island mostly all resorts are made entirely Eco Friendly.
- In all hotels extra person sharing the room child with extra bed will be provided mattress/rollovers as per requirement. Extra amount will be charge for the child above 03 yrs.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full what so ever may be the reason.
- Please note wherever Government boats are used for travelling, a fixed seat cannot be assured. You may sometimes have to travel on the deck.